You need a starting point to write a multi-platform ANE (iOS+Android)?
Here is a template to give you a kick start.
It comes in two bundles: FREE and Source code.
FREE is for absolute beginner and is comes with:
- a pre-packaged ANE to have a go with;
- a comprehensive PDF manual + information on how to build it from the source, should you follow the tutorial.
Source code is for the developer who wants to start adding code to a ready-made framework. Inside you will find:
- Android project source code;
- Xcode project source code;
- AIR library project source code;
- test mobile app source for both iOS and Android;
- build/debug scripts for single-click building;
- Eclipse and Xcode projects, set up for debugging native code;
- a comprehensive PDF manual.
You can use it as a starting point of any iOS and Android ANE.