Download this ANE and source code if you would like a companion to our Windows ANE Tutorial.
The package contains:
- a packaged ANE for Windows – this is FREE if you just want to play around with using native extensions on Windows;
- an AIR library, which implements the ActionScript API of a native extension;
- a Visual C++ project, which implements the native side of the extension into a DLL;
- a test app project for Flash Builder, which lets you test and debug the ANE;
- a PDF with instructions on how to use all this.
Note: The tutorial shows you how to create an ANE for Windows step-by-step and having the source code upfront is not a prerequisite to that. Its sole purpose is to give you a kick start and save you time.
Eric – :
This worked great for me Many thanks to the team!